By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
When you visit the Site, we collect certain information about your device, your interaction with the Site, and the information necessary to process your purchases. We may also collect additional information if you contact us for customer support. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
See the list below for more information about what Personal Information we collect:
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Technical Data: login information, language, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone settings, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions and other technical data used by the User when visiting the Website.
- Usage Data: information about how the User uses the Website, products and services.
- Account Information: We require you to register to use our website. When you do register a website Account, you will gain access to all products and features of the website. We will collect certain information about you in connection with your registration for a an Account, which may include personal data and other information such as a username and password.
- Correspondence Information: If you sign up, email us, or subscribe to our newsletters, we may keep your message, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, notes/comments, and contact information to respond to your requests, provide the requested services, and to provide notifications or other correspondences to you. If you do not want to receive communications from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail requesting the same to email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions found in any e-mail we send. If you supply us with your Email, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services. Please note requests to remove your email address from our lists may take some time to fulfil. We may also still contact you as needed to provide important announcements or notifications regarding the website.
- Support Information: You may provide information to us via a support request submitted through the website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will use this information to assist you with your support request and may maintain this information to assist you or other users with support requests. Please do not submit any information to us via a support submission, including confidential or sensitive information that you do not wish for us to have access to or use in the future in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
- Payment Data: payment and billing information, depending on the payment method selected by the User, as well as other details related to information about the purchased services.
Use of your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, contacting us, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of marketing emails, or by clicking on contact us or email us at : email@example.com
Security of your Personal Information:
Yahya Type shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. we use for that regular Malware Scanning, and your information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Disclosure of data:
We do not transfer or share collected personal data with third parties external to Yahya Type. The information provided will only be used for identifying the User and managing the account on the Website.
Our Website includes plugins that allow the User to carry out actions on social networks of third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+, like, for instance, sending a publication or showing support to the Website. These plugins are indicated with the corresponding social network logotype. If these plugins are accepted, the content will be transferred to the corresponding social network. The User can find information regarding plugins and how they process personal data in the privacy statements of these social networks. If the User does not want their data to be collected by these social networks, they must not accept plugins and must sign out of their account before navigating the Website.
Terms of Service:
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of my website
Still have a question?